It’s getting colder and Xmas is getting closer! Huddle up near the Xmas tree and keep yourself and your family warm with this simple but delicious hot chocolate recipe! Below the recipe please find notes on where to find the necessary products in Shanghai.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 vanilla pod/bean or 3 tsp vanilla essence
- 500ml skimmed milk
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 heaped tbsp marshmallow fluff
- Place milk, chopped chocolate, vanilla seeds and scraped pod (or essence) in a saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer until chocolate has melted, whisking all the time.
- Pour into cup and top with a large spoonful of marshmallow fluff.
Where to buy ingredients (Shanghai)
Photo from here.
Recipe credit: Hot chocolate – Rich and Indulgent winter drinks, by Hanna Miles
Keen on cooking more?
Find more GF recipes here.